Monday, January 26, 2009

How Lucky Am I?

It's 41 degrees outside and there is a 70 percent chance of rain. I have a big warm house and am curled up in bed next to my little one. How lucky am I? I don't have to go to work today (in fact, I have another month to spend exclusively with Jack!) and Charles is working from home so we can all have lunch together. There is nothing more precious than a chubby-cheeked sleeping baby!! I am about to take advantage of this sleepy time and actually read some of my book that I have been trying to get through for the last two months (Breaking Dawn, in case you're wondering). I wish I had a picture to post of Jack asleep in bed (since I'm with him, I have the blankets pulled up under his armpits and he looks extra cute) but I am not going to risk waking him up with the camera's flash so I'll have to post sleeping baby pictures later.

And speaking of lucky - it looks like Ziggy has a home (for real this time!) and I am going to start riding next week. Woohoo!! :) Cross your fingers for Ziggy, we are hoping he meets his new person on Wednesday and that the guy likes him.

2 comments:

jesika said...

Wow Carrie. What an amazing life you have! I can't wait to see you in May and meet your new blessing...and go riding!!

Tell me about Ziggy's new home! E-mail me!!

I MISS YOU. I LOVE YOU!

foxychao said...

Bump up your ISO and kill the flash. We'd like to see his cuteness!

You are so lucky! Staying home with NB is the best.