Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some Sleep, Please!

So, people keep telling me that I need to get all the sleep I can now, before the baby is born...and here I am looking forward to when the baby is born so I can get some sleep! I mean seriously, I am lucky now to get 45 minutes of uninterrupted sleep before I wake up to pee, to roll over, because my legs are cramping or because Dinah has taken over my body pillow and my hips and back ache because I don't have any support under them. And getting out of bed has become more than the difficult task it was before - sometimes, it is damn near impossible to sit up. If I got two hours of sleep in a row I would probably feel like I had won the lottery. Even if I am waking up every two hours once the baby's here, there is something to be said for being able to sleep for two straight hours!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I feel your pain!!!!! Oh how I feel your pain. Soon Carrie, hopefully soon!!!!

XOXO Amy

foxychao said...

Wow, do you have a wedge pillow to support your tummy? This helps so much at night. http://shopboppy.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=17